A good night’s sleep improves your ability to learn, your ability to focus, to pay attention, to make better decisions, and to be creative. This is absolutely beneficial for our personal growth which leads to our success.
How does Hypnotherapy help with Sleep?
The autonomic nervous system and sleep are closely related. To have great wonderful night rests, it is important to be able to be in the parasympathetic (rest and digest) nervous mode. Unfortunately, most of society is overwhelmed with stress and anxiety and stuck in the sympathetic (fight or flight) nervous mode, most of the time not even realizing it being conditioned to it so it feels normal.
Built up stress and Anxiety can go un-noticed and when we are holding stress or anxiety it means it has established patterns into the subconscious. Hypnotherapy helps to re-pattern the body into the rest digest mode, over 4 – 6 sessions. It also helps us to process Stress and anxiety more easily so we can once again fall into a deep nourishing sleep.
Most Helpful Tips to Help Fall asleep!
- The 4-7-8 Yogic Breathing – The idea is to count to 4 as you inhale, hold one’s breath for 7 counts, then exhale for 8 counts.
- Continuous Focused Relaxation – Slowly scanning the body from head to toe, relaxing each area of the body.
- Journaling – Right before bed, write down all of the days concerns.
- Hypnotherapy – there are 2 main uses:
a) Simple guided hypnosis – may work well in the short term.
b) Long-term solution, identify the cause of poor sleeping and solve it with Hypnosis.
Quick Tips That Help to Improve sleep!
- Too soft of a bed will increase muscular tension. – The body under stress triggers the mind to become stressed.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol before bedtime.
- Uncomfortable temperature.
- Eliminate ALL light – Pitch black darkness
- Avoid artificial light 1.5 – 2 hours before bed.
- Shut off WIFI and high pitch frequency devices before bed. – High pitch frequency increase brainwaves (bad)
- Drink calming tea’s – Chamomile
- Relax using calming music before bed.
- Place phone on airplane mode and away from the bed.
How Do You Want To Feel Instead?
Does being a well rested and productive individual something you prefer?
A good night’s sleep improves your ability to learn, your ability to focus, to pay attention, to make better decisions, and to be creative. This is absolutely beneficial for our personal growth which leads to greater health, happiness, and success.
What can I expect a hypnotherapy session for sleep?
Conscious Harmonics provides a calm setting you can naturally relax into. Be guided into a calm and relaxed state of mind using therapeutic techniques to let go of stress and anxiety. This form of therapy naturally reduces muscular tension, lower blood pressure, help with better breathing.
Everyone has their own answers in their subconscious for sleeping difficulties. The relaxed state of mind provides an easier approach to identify and solve the problem. You can use hypnotherapy with other modalities safely.
What are *some of the benefits of working with Conscious Harmonics?
- Identifying constructive and destructive mental activity.
- Help to align your life with personal meaning.
- Clear up thoughts and unwanted beliefs for an improved sense of focus.
- Set up a plan to effectively achieve your goal.
- Set up a simple daily practice for your continued improvement
How do I know if this type of Therapy is right for me?
Studies have shown 95% of people can be hypnotized. The people who cannot be hypnotized are those who have severe difficulties with trust often to a point where they sleep on guard in an extremely shallow sleep.
Humanity goes in and out of hypnosis many times a day. Another word for Hypnosis is Trance. Whether we are driving or watching T.V. we naturally go in and out of hypnosis throughout the day.
It is best to connect with a clinical hypnotist and get to know them beforehand to build up a relationship before a session.
Conscious Harmonics offers a 30 minute complimentary call for this reason.
Would you like to sleep better?
I offer free 30-minute consultations. Let’s see if I can help you reach your goal before deciding anything else.