On average 88% of adults procrastinate throughout their day. Studies have found that ever year there is approximately over 30 days of wasted hours per worker.
Procrastination is a surface behavior. There is always an underlying cause within our subconscious. To reduce or even end procrastination, discovering the underlying cause and working through it on a subconscious level is valuable.
What Is Procrastination
Procrastination is a deeply rooted behavior. When someone procrastinates it is just the tip of an iceberg. Underlying procrastination often has to do with one of many factors; confusion, uncertainty, self-doubt, self-esteem, self-worth, or fear. Each individual who has the experience of procrastination might experience different underlying reasons.
Instead of telling someone to “suck it up” “get and get to work”, which usually will Not help, it is important to look at what is causing the behavior in the first place. It is best to treat each case uniquely.
What Is Most Commonly Felt When You Procrastinate!
- Increased Anxiety. Procrastination promotes timing issues which can cause a build up of things to do and not enough time to do them.
- Lack of self-worth. Getting caught in the procrastination cycle will usually cause disappointment, stress, anger, frustration, etc.
- Increased self-criticism. If we procrastinate we can often be hard on ourself. Studies have found this only makes future procrastion worse.
Quick Tips That Help to Stop Procrastinating!
- Recognize why you procrastinate.
- Recognize how you Procrastinate.
- Forgive yourself.
- Set up a task-completion reward.
- Think about the long-term benefits.
- Commit to a small block of time.
- Create a To-Do list.
- Break down a task into small steps.
- Work with a Therapist to identify and clear up the underlying reasons for procrastination.
How Do You Want To Feel Instead?
Does being a confident and productive individual something you want? Productivity often turns into earning more money, saving more time.
Having a cleared and balanced subconscious relationship towards the work and tasks you do will allow for simple easy action. No more emotions or heavy feelings in the way of you performing actions. Productivity towards what you desire to do is as easy as moving and expressing.
What can I expect at a consultation?
At your consultation, I will work with you to identify the root causes of unwanted behaviors or symptoms. It is of most importance to get right to the source/roots. Skip the fluff, let’s get right to solving the problem.
What are *some of the benefits of working with Conscious Harmonics?
- Identifying constructive and destructive mental activity.
- Help to align your life with personal meaning.
- Clear up thoughts and unwanted beliefs for an improved sense of focus.
- Set up a plan to effectively achieve your goal.
- Set up a simple daily practice for your continued improvement
How do I know if this type of Therapy is right for me?
Studies have shown 95% of people can be hypnotized. The people who cannot be hypnotized are those who have severe difficulties with trust often to a point where they sleep on guard in an extremely shallow sleep.
Humanity goes in and out of hypnosis many times a day. Another word for Hypnosis is Trance. Whether we are driving or watching T.V. we naturally go in and out of hypnosis throughout the day.
It is best to connect with a clinical hypnotist and get to know them beforehand to build up a relationship before a session.
Conscious Harmonics offers a 30 minute complimentary call for this reason.
Are you ready to move forward?
I offer free 30-minute consultations. Let’s first see if we are a good fit and if I can help you reach your goal before deciding anything else.